Friday, September 11, 2009

Kayla and Kindergarten!

On August 12th Kayla had her very first day of Kindergarten! I can't believe she's in the big school now. Time just flies. I had so many people ask me how I was doing and I think they were surprised to hear that I was excited for this day! It's a little sad because I know, now that Kayla has started, the rest will follow very quickly. With that said I was counting down the days I got one out of the house, even if it is only for 3hrs. She was so cute and she thinks she is so big. She loves her teacher and her class and even has a few of the girls from church in her class. She is so excited about school and I'm so grateful because it makes getting her out the door very easy! We are so proud of our big kindergartner!
These first two pictures were actually taken in her classroom during an orientation


First day of school


Walking to school

All the kids have to wait in a line outside and the teacher comes out and takes them into the classroom

Bye family

6 comments:

The Randall Family said...

SOOOOOO cute!!! I can't believe that you have a kindergartener Becca! Wow! She looks adorable and you can totally see how proud she of herself in her expression. How sweet!

P.S. Join Facebook!!! PLEASE!!!! : )

Natalie said...

Super cute Becca!! It's so much fun seeing your kids grow!

Mama Mattei said...

Kayla! When did you grow up to be such a big girl? It must have been when I wasn't looking! Kindergarten was my favorite grade - it is so much FUN!!! Love you, Grandma

Kimberly said...

Whew! I got tired just catching up on all the crazy stuff you've been up to! I can't believe how big your kids are getting! You've got a great family!!

The Randall Family said...

I'm so glad that you finally joined Facebook Becca! Yay!

genevievepelissie said...

Miss you, Becca. Hope all is well! xoxo :)