Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Easter


So blogging has been slow for us lately and I apologize for bombarding you all with updates! We had a wonderful Easter this year with egg dying on Saturday night and an indoor, it was cold and rainy, easter egg hunt on Sunday followed by a yummy ham and potatoes with jello and rolls dinner at our friends, Jeff and Jamies. I was up all Saturday night with Joshua, who is teething and sick, and I'm sick myself and so are the rest of our kids and church is at 8:30 in the morning so we, unfortunately, missed our easter service this year but we did have our own little lesson on Christ and the Atonement to keep in mind the importance of this special day and why we really celebrate Easter.

1 comment:

leigh said...

Becca I have been trying to find you for years. It is Leigh. Your family is beautiful! You are very lucky.If you ever have time please email me.

Leigherinryan@yahoo.com